“We work with each individual patient and their family to provide the best care for them.”Katie McNamara
Convenient, Onsite Dental Care
ElderCare Dental makes preventative dental care convenient for residents living in senior communities and their caregivers by coming to the community where they live. We do this because we understand that good oral health care can positively impact an individual’s overall health.
We’re for Seniors Only
ElderCare Dental makes it convenient for seniors to get excellent preventative dental care without having to leave the building.
- We provide dental care to seniors only
- ElderCare Dental provides each senior community with a dedicated, registered dental hygienist, ensuring continuity for staff, patients and their families
- All of our skilled dental hygienists and dentists are specially trained in the unique dental needs of seniors
- We work with patients and their families to identify the most effective billing option available for them
ElderCare Dental works with the individual, their family if desired, and nursing staff to ensure scheduling preventative dental care is hassle-free. Because we understand that receiving accurate, timely information is important we make communicating to each and every person a priority.
- We provide superior communication and coordination to enhance care and ease scheduling
- All ElderCare Dental employees have specific training in communicating with seniors, their families and the senior community staff
- We communicate with the patient (and if requested, their adult children or guardian) before every visit; the senior community is notified at the same time
- We communicate with the patient (and if requested, their adult children or guardian) after every visit– the patient/family receives a report of services received; the senior community receives a summary of services
- Our secure online ”Patient Portal” allows us to communicate directly with patients, their families and/or designated guardian; the HIPAA compliant system provides timely and confidential patient information to everyone at any time
We Offer Exceptional Service
ElderCare Dental makes it safe and easy for seniors to get excellent preventative care without ever having to leave the building. Our experienced dental team reviews, evaluates and diagnoses each patient individually.
- ElderCare Dental uses portable, state-of-the-art equipment; bringing a sterilized, individually packaged kit for each patient we see
- Working with the dentist onsite or via tele-dentristy, a dedicated, registered dental hygienist gathers data, performs assessments and provides preventative care
- The dentist will review, evaluate and diagnose each patient’s dental needs; each patient receives a customized care plan perfect for them
- Referrals are provided for more complex dental care to either a dentist close to where the patient lives or to their own family dentist
Our plan includes the following services:
2 cleanings, 2 dental exams, 2 oral cancer screenings, all x-rays and intraoral photographic imaging required, and 2 fluoride varnish treatments.